Suzanne has worked as a nurse for over 40 years. She started her career as a trauma specialist in the emergency room. Over the years Suzanne has developed technical expertise in multiple areas, but her calm and caring demeanor continues to be her greatest professional asset.
With a longstanding interest in integrative and environmental medicine, Suzanne began working in the area of functional medicine over 25 years ago. She has credentialing and experience in allergy testing, intravenous therapies, and nutritional counseling.
- Master’s Degree Candidate at Capital University of Integrative Medicine
- Graduate of The James Ward Thorne School of Nursing of Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Member of the American Association of Emergency Room Nurses
- Associate member of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Trauma Nurse Specialist Diploma from the State of Illinois
- Nurse Core Course certification in Savannah, Ga.
- Certified by the American Heart Association in
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Basic Disaster Life Support